Terms & Conditions
Below listed are the terms and conditions that are relevant to any order placed through the Refrigeration Components website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any contract will be communicated in English.
- Refrigeration Components website uses links for suitability; however, external websites are beyond the control of Refrigeration Components and we accept no responsibility for the content of any website it links to.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to shop on this site unless doing so under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- By using this website, you are in contract with Refrigeration Components, we welcome commercial and consumer orders however we have the right to refuse any order at our discretion if we believe there are arrangements with a supplier.
- Refrigeration Components use email as their form of communication.
- When accepting an order, this is a legal binding contract between you and Refrigeration Components, acceptance is complete when Refrigeration Components receives full payment for the goods, which we will back up with an email containing an invoice and confirmation. This will contain the contract you have entered and a link to these terms and conditions.
- Until Refrigeration Components accepts your offer no contract for the sale of goods will be in place. The receipt sent to you through email then represents your order details.
- We advise that when you receive information from us you should keep a copy of this for your records.
- All details you have given should be correct, including the credit/debit card details. If this is not the case, it is fraud and will be taken up according to authorities.
- Sufficient money should be in the card including delivery charges if applicable.
- It is a criminal offence to use a false name and will result in prosecution; in turn, this will result in the extinction of usage of Refrigeration Components website in the future.
- When shopping online with us only use your own password and username, it is fraud to use or try to access another person’s account. We advise that you choose a secure password and keep this information private.
Cancellation & Returns Information
- The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
- If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email email@example.com with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number. After receiving a reply, you should then post the goods to:
35a Ballygasey Road
- It is your responsibility as the customer for returning goods to Refrigeration Components. If the returns are not prompt there will be a delay on the refund. You are also liable for costs unless the product is faulty or delivered in error.
- If goods are returned and found to be opened, used or damaged we at Refrigeration Components are not obliged to carry out a refund.
- If you do wish to and successfully cancel an order the amount will be transferred onto your credit/debit card within from 7 to a maximum of 30 days.
- There may be a delay in the refund if you do not wait on our authorisation.
- All products on our online store which are covered by fault/manufacturer are covered unless stated differently.
- Damaged or misused items are not covered under this guarantee. As the customer, you can have the item returned to you, or Refrigeration Components can dispose of the item for you. If we do not hear back from you within ten working days of receiving the item, we will assume you want us to dispose of the item.
- Refrigeration Components accept payments from all major Credit/Debit cards, payments will be debited at the time of the order being placed. There will be additions to the price of the product, VAT and delivery charges (if applicable). However, the total price will be stated before the confirmation of the charge. All charges will be pounds sterling. Your card company will make the exchange to your local currency. As exchange rates vary you will have to check with your credit card company for the exact rate. We cannot be held responsible for any variation in exchange rates or the loss of any monies due to fluctuations.
Price and Product Information
- Should an error relating to the price of goods occur, Refrigeration Components is not required to accept a contract of sale under such terms. In such an event we will contact you by email to inform you of the error, we will not proceed with your order until you confirm that you wish to do so at the correct price. Refrigeration Components undertakes to resolve and amend any errors as quickly as possible following notification or discovery of an error.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have, please contact us through the below channels:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
35a Ballygasey Road